Listed below are any openings at GSMT.
If you are interested in a position offered at GSMT, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short blurb describing yourself, as well as supporting documentation (resume, cover letter), as well as any additional information required with the position.
- Music Therapist [Independent contractor]
- Minimum of 8.5 hours to start. Will start as part time, work as needed basis, and will transition to full-time after approximately 3 months.
- Start date in August / September of 2021.
- Location: Southern portion of NH, northern portion of Massachusetts.
- Qualifications: Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Music Therapy obtained from an AMTA approved program, in conjunction with being Board Certified as well. As an independent contract, you will need to provide your own professional liability insurance, instruments, and reliable transportation.
- Description: GSMT is seeking a music therapist that is qualified and enthusiastic. The individual hired for the position will provide music therapy services at client homes, schools, and communities for children with developmental disabilities. Therapy will be provided within the guidelines/standards of AMTA (American Music Therapy Association). As an independent contractor, your schedule is yours to make, and the number of clients you work with is your choice as well.
- Pay: Base rate is $48.00 per hour of individual session, $60.00 per hour of group session.